服務生:你好.三位嗎?
Clerk: Good evening(依時間調整), table of three?
約翰:是的!請問可以喝飲料或咖啡嗎?
John: Yes! Can we have drinks or coffee?
服務生:可以阿!這邊請.
Clerk: Sure! This way, please.
約翰:謝謝!
John: Thanks!
服務生:這是飲料的菜單.請看一下
Clerk: Here’s the menu, please take a look.
約翰:我要一杯拿鐵.
John: I would like a Latte.
服務生:請問要冰的還是熱的?
Clerk: Would you like it cold or hot?
約翰:熱的.不要加糖!
John: Hot. No sugar, please.
服務生:好的.沒問題.
Clerk: Sure, no problem.
瑪莉:我要一杯西瓜汁
Mary: Let me get a watermelon juice.
服務生:要加冰塊嗎?
Clerk: Would you like some ice in it?
瑪莉:少許就好.
Mary: A little will be fine.
比爾:我想要卡布奇諾.冰的.不加冰塊.謝謝你
Bill: A Cappuccino for me. Cold, no ice, thanks!
服務生:好的.請稍後.馬上為你送來.
Clerk: Ok! Just a minute.
約翰:不好意思.請問一下咖啡可以續杯嗎?
John: Excuse me, is the coffee refillable?
服務生:飲料都是單點.沒有續杯.真抱歉.
Clerk: I’m sorry, but it’s not refillable for the beverages.
約翰:沒關係.謝謝你.
John: It’s alright, thanks!
過了一會……A few minutes later…
服務生:不好意思.幫您們上飲料.
Clerk: Excuse me. Here are your drinks.
約翰:謝謝你.噢.請問你們有賣酒嗎?
John: Thank you. Oh! Do you sell alcohol?
服務生:有的.我們有啤酒.紅酒.白酒以及威士忌.
Clerk: Yes, we do. We have beer, red wine, white wine and whiskey.
約翰:啤酒是哪一種呢?
John: What beer do you have?
服務生:我們有台灣啤酒跟海尼根.
Clerk: We have Taiwan Beer and Heineken.
約翰:好的.我了解了.非常謝謝你.
John: I see. Thanks a lot!
服務生:不用客氣.如果還有需要.我可以為您服務.
Clerk: You’re welcome! Let me know if you need anything else.
1. Normal sugar and ice?
2..You can have your drink with normal sugar, half sugar or sugar free.
3. .You can have your drink with normal ice, less ice or without ice.
drinks
Pearl/tapioca 珍珠 Angel Jelly 愛玉Grass Jelly 仙草 Pudding 布丁
Slush ice or ice slush 都行 ㄔㄨㄚˋ 冰
red bean/green bean (mung bean) 紅豆/綠豆
Black Tea 紅茶Green Tea 綠茶Bubble Tea 泡沫紅茶 (跟所有其他的茶都一樣)
Jasmine Tea 茉莉花茶Milk Tea 奶茶
所以如果要加 flavor (味道)的話前面放味道名稱
好比Taro milk tea 芋香奶茶Honey dew milk tea 哈密瓜奶茶
Smoothie 冰沙 (這種通常是拿來用於有加冰塊加上其他東西一起打, 類似水果 吃的出來有冰在裡面)
milk shake (有加奶的冰沙, 向麥當勞的奶昔)
Taro milk shake 芋香冰沙 (有加奶的)
Honey dew shake 哈密瓜冰沙
沒有留言:
張貼留言